• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Trainee Drivers - Tilsbury, Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Timpg

How did everybody get on?The head office was lovely.

Think I did alright, thought I smashed it in the interview. Now I’m having post interview jitters and overthinking my performance lol!!! I know one thing... I can’t stop checking my phone every 30 seconds hahaaa!!!

Ladellboy

Was good mate. Almost missed my train home though was in tre yawning for a while. And you? Fingers crossed for you mate

Timpg

It appears everyone got a call at around 18.00 so maybe sorted half the jobs, maybe the remaining applicants will be announced tomorrow??

Timpg

Anyone know of the chances of unsuccessful applicants being put in talent pool ready for next course?? Can’t see them forgetting about ex amount of people with freshly passed psychometrics behind them??

Teddyward

I’ve had to bite the bullet and email asking for result as after the weekend I’m working 10/11 of the next days and will need to rearrange that one day off for the medical asap if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.