• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Driver Talent Pool

Greeny1

Hey guys,

I was in the first talent pool after passing my SJT, but after a year or so, it got closed, and we were invited to reapply. I hit a hurdle and dipped out.

I'm back here after a few months wondering how people got on with their application and if anyone is still waiting in the talent pool after taking their SJT.

I'm still hoping it will come around a third time.

Would appreciate any information.

Steve

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Samzino

Established Member
Some are still in the talent pool. I am for one. Since then I've had two tocs I applied for get back to me and progress me to Assessment stage with one of them soon having stage 2 sat.

GA communication wise haven't been the best but that's tbh expected. People have been progressed however from the campaign which is good news.

One of the TOCs I applied similar time to the GA 23 campaign and only got back to me yesterday, several months elapsed. No news is taken as good news.

JWS

So I sat the SJT this time around with GA and was informed last week I passed. I hadn’t previously been in a talent pool with them.
However I did send off any email saying Ive passed to enhanced with another TOC and could they let me know if my scores are high enough to miss there assessment centre.
They did reply back within 48 hours saying yep I’ve hit the criteria on all there assessments and I’ve been moved to interview stage and they will be in contact when the time arrives…

Hopefully it progresses but as there first email says… we may never hear back :/!

Miky_G

So I sat the SJT this time around with GA and was informed last week I passed. I hadn’t previously been in a talent pool with them.
However I did send off any email saying Ive passed to enhanced with another TOC and could they let me know if my scores are high enough to miss there assessment centre.
They did reply back within 48 hours saying yep I’ve hit the criteria on all there assessments and I’ve been moved to interview stage and they will be in contact when the time arrives…

Hopefully it progresses but as there first email says… we may never hear back :/!
What email address did you use as I've passed enhanced tests as well with other tocs?

JWS

I just responded to the email they sent saying I had passed the SJT.

Although it says the email isn’t monitored they did respond to me

PK96

Nice! That's great that they got back to you. Especially within a reasonable timeframe.

I've also been successful with another TOC at enhance score. Wondering if it's also enough for them.

If you could share the email address you emailed would be great. I'd like to see if I could also progress my application a step further like you did.

If you could PM me that would be fantastic.