• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the *BUS* Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
What do you mean "you think" ? You took the photo !!

I should have inserted a :lol: in that post...

Of course it was Farnborough. I stepped off the Goldline vehicle just long enough to get a pic of it and a second one for use in this game.

Ivo

Established Member
Oh yay. A TGM Dart. Before they were taken over they were one of the best operators out there. Now they make most of Arriva look like Brighton & Hove. (My father works for their modern incarnation ;))

I ought to know this, but I can't place it. It is obviously somewhere under TfL jurisdiction, and being a TGM vehicle is almost certainly in the south-west of London. I shall go with Kingston (Cromwell Road).

Oh yay. A TGM Dart. Before they were taken over they were one of the best operators out there. Now they make most of Arriva look like Brighton & Hove. (My father works for their modern incarnation ;))

I ought to know this, but I can't place it. It is obviously somewhere under TfL jurisdiction, and being a TGM vehicle is almost certainly in the south-west of London. I shall go with Kingston (Cromwell Road).

Not Kingston.

Ivo

Established Member
OK, one more.

The obvious TGM answer: Heathrow Central.

O/F if correct (I do have more ammunition available though :p)

madannie77

I thought I recognised the odd pattern of the concrete roadway :)

This is a rather old picture, but the Bus Station hasn't changed at all, apart from a lick of paint and newer buses.

Attachments

• bus_station_28.jpg
    bus_station_28.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 47

madannie77

Sorry. I worked it out from the advert on the back of the bus and what looked like a rural(ish) location.

I am running out of what I think are difficult ones, so here is one I think is easy. (Famous last words, etc)

Attachments

• bus_station_3.jpg
    bus_station_3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.