• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Train...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ21

Class 185?

185108 at Piccadilly on the launch of the current franchise last April.

TPE185.jpg

J-2739

Established Member
Ah, I thnk that's the train on the front of my Howl DVD Xd

I've just had a look at the case on Amazon and nearly sh*t myself. Damn, that looks menacing, and I can never see the 185s in the same way again. :shock:

On a side note, the 185s don't go to London don't they? Then why do they have a 185 in the first place???

Bonkers! :lol:

Crossover

Established Member
I've just had a look at the case on Amazon and nearly sh*t myself. Damn, that looks menacing, and I can never see the 185s in the same way again. :shock:

On a side note, the 185s don't go to London don't they? Then why do they have a 185 in the first place???

Bonkers! :lol:

Just looked at it on Amazon myself - looks pretty good :D

As for the question, no they don't go anywhere near London on service (though I know they've been spotted at Stafford before on the way for work doing on them, though where escapes me!)

J-2739

Established Member
Just looked at it on Amazon myself - looks pretty good :D

As for the question, no they don't go anywhere near London on service (though I know they've been spotted at Stafford before on the way for work doing on them, though where escapes me!)

Heh, I might order the film later! Sure it's an 18, but then we get away with playing GTA5, so why should it matter now?! ;)

trainmania100

Established Member
Im really struggling to view it? I click on it and it doesnt make it bigger
Ill guess 442 anyway from the 10px X 5px image that I can see ;)