• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hull to Leeds - return via Knottingley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolvercoter

Evening.

If I buy any of the following tickets, can I return on the 1716 Leeds to Goole and connect to Hull? I want to do the Knottingley to Goole section. Depending on what time I travel outbound, I will buy either:
£27.20 Anytime Day Return
£23.50 Off Peak Return
£21.70 Off Peak Day Return

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
I am having difficulty getting an itinerary via Knottingley for a Hull-Leeds ticket.

But the Virgin Trains East Coast website will offer a Hull-Goole-Knottingley-Castleford-Leeds-Wakefield itinerary for a Hull-Wakefield ticket, including a return journey that includes the 1716 Leeds-Goole service. £24.80 for an offpeak day return or £34.90 for an anytime return (or a £29 offpeak return).

There are no break-of-journey restrictions on any of those tickets so you could use them for Hull-Selby-Leeds-(not continuing to Wakefield) and then (not starting at Wakefield)-Leeds-Knottingley-Goole-Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.