• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Inverness sleeper very late this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympian

Inverness to Euston sleeper left Preston at 0900 this morning, some 4 1/2 hours late and, rather interestingly, hauled by 67028 instead of a class 90.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bennorthyork

Apparently no sleepers have yet arrive in Scotland according to Scotrail customer service.

Olympian

The train I saw was coming FROM Scotland, had passengers on board, as was on displays at Preston as 0429 from Inverness and set down only.

raul

it was reported being at euston at 12.30 thats about 5 hours late

trainplan1

On a similar note, this morning at Berkhamsted a Scotrail C90 passed with about 5-6 coaches heading south on the fasts. I assume this was one of the portions running late? Normally the sleeper passes about 20 past 7 but this appeared about 1/2 hour late. (Must of been trying to make up time as it went full whack though!)

me123

Established Member
Sleepers departing tonight (7th December 2010) will be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.