• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground - CSA1 & CSA2 (2022 & 2023 applications)

moonie95

I did but mine couldn't be done properly as they couldn't connect to WiFi, so took pictures of my ID documents, and said they will update later. But I haven't got any start dates yet.
After my documents checked on the table where there was 4 of them sitting, they sent me to the lady sitting at the end and was told she can confirm the provisional start date. But obviously it’s provisional and not guaranteed, until medical and once a contract is finalised and received..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

San.

Anyone done their ID and documents verification checks today? And received their provisional starting date?

well I got quoted 15th when my documentations were checked today but then got a call on the way to say I can start 8th. Just need to do to the health check up I believe and that's it.

moonie95

i hope they sort out contracts, so I can give notice in, the start dates are soo soon

San.

This is all assumption, but probably get contracts after passing the health and drug tests.

sdpo15

This is all assumption, but probably get contracts after passing the health and drug tests.
Contracts are sent 3 weeks before your confirmed start date - though mine and a few others came two weeks before the start date which is a risk and cutting it fine if you are switching jobs!

eastldn12

@eastldn12 do you know which stations only have the CSA1 rosters?
No only find out once you become a CSA1 and do your nominations, mostly it’s the small stations though where they only need CSA1s because of platform work, can’t go down to the platform trained only as a CSA2, so you train as a CSA1

Hello,

Did they give you your location area on first day as well?
No I didn’t find out for a couple days, only uniform and oysters on first day, don’t expect shoes/boots though, I still haven’t got my own lol

Holdonwait

Contracts are sent 3 weeks before your confirmed start date - though mine and a few others came two weeks before the start date which is a risk and cutting it fine if you are switching jobs!
I got contract exactly 3 weeks before my start date, and before I had completed my medical

Shezu

For anyone wanting to book training, I would suggest to call them. I called them and they booked me straight away.

thailah2

I saw in previous posts that they are changing the pay from 30k to 33k. Does anyone know if that's true?

Shezu

They booked me for medical as well on the 25th. And confirmed my dates for second week of April for training.

SunSeeker

I have my AC1 in 2 weeks time. The confirmation states they want an in date passport or driving licence. I do not hold a driving licence and my passport has expired. Will this be a problem?
Yes it will be a big problem for you. You need ID that is not expired, or you won't be doing the assessment.

eastldn12

I have my AC1 in 2 weeks time. The confirmation states they want an in date passport or driving licence. I do not hold a driving licence and my passport has expired. Will this be a problem?
Just get a provisional license online it costs like 30 quid and takes less than a week to come

Kreddy

I have received an email few moments ago confirming that I haven’t cleared the final stage of assessment.

For everyone who’s yet to receive their results, wish you all good luck.

moonie95

I have received an email few moments ago confirming that I haven’t cleared the final stage of assessment.

Sorry to hear this. Best of luck next time with your application

Wizimatic

Sorry to hear this. When was your last assessment. ?