• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mockava (Lithuania) to Warsaw - Week starting 27th May

Nunners

I am planning on travelling on this daily train from Mockava to Warsaw on 28th May, but it's not appearing in journey planners at all that week (it is for the week before or week after).

Does anyone have any further information about if (and why) it is or isn't running? I can't find anything online.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robski_

The train is showing as running on 28th May on Portal Pasażera, departing Mockava at 15:25 (IC 143 HAŃCZA).

Which journey planner are you using? Tickets cannot be booked more than a month in advance on PKP Intercity services.

Wandering Pom

I've just checked the DB journey planner: that shows the train running until Sunday 26 May, and from Monday 3 June. In both cases it gives the train number as IC 168, and shows it as a through train from Vilnius to Krakow, albeit with a half-hour wait at Mockava. I'm guessing that a week's schedules have somehow been left out of the data provided to the systems used by DB.

Nunners

The train is showing as running on 28th May on Portal Pasażera, departing Mockava at 15:25 (IC 143 HAŃCZA).

Which journey planner are you using? Tickets cannot be booked more than a month in advance on PKP Intercity services.
I got an answer back from PKP IC, who said:
I kindly inform you that direct connections from Mockava station to Warszawa Centralna station will run in May only from May 23 to May 26
I'll check again in a few weeks to see if it appears on their journey planner. I've booked a bus just in case.

Tester

I am following with interest, as I am planning to make the same journey exactly a week later (Tuesday 4 June).