• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern trainee driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark1505

HI
just wondering if anyone on here is starting the trainee driver course with northern on 18th feb 2019?

Got passed everything so will be starting the course and based in Darlington

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheBadger

That's great news Mark. I think I may have met you at assessment in Doncaster on 3rd October.

I'm still waiting but been told that date is a possibility.

Mark1505

Hi nope wasn’t me my assessment was 17th October

However we may bump into each other on the course

Congrats

TheBadger

Ah well, looks like there may be another Mark heading your way!

Hopefully see you soon.

And702

Hi fellas any chance of letting me know if at Doncaster on assessment day we are required to do the mechanical comprehension test (cogs test)? Only because it's not in the assessment day pack but i've heard it is one of the tests. Don't want to waste time practising for it if it is not one of the assessments can carry on joining the dots instead, many thanks.

tpc

Hi fellas any chance of letting me know if at Doncaster on assessment day we are required to do the mechanical comprehension test (cogs test)? Only because it's not in the assessment day pack but i've heard it is one of the tests. Don't want to waste time practising for it if it is not one of the assessments can carry on joining the dots instead, many thanks.
No thats not part of the assessments anymore it changed a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.