• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Roger Harris loco allocation/history books

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennythelad

8320E8A9-E6ED-4570-AA89-F9C5229A667A.jpeg I need to make room for the arrival of my second grandson, and am having to thin out my various collections, and was after advice on what to do with these books. They’re in mint condition. Should I put them on eBay?. As a set or individually?. What sort of price?.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

plarailfan

These are fairly collectable at the moment. (as a former market trader, I discovered that what sells today can go out of fashion tomorrow) If you are selling them in the near future, I would put them on ebay individually for a start price of £14.99 each and you may well find that some go for around the £30 mark. By the time all eight have sold, you will probably have over £100 left over after paying the various ebay fees and paypal charges incurred

theblackwatch

Established Member
Certain ones are quite sought after - namely Part 1 (08s etc) which you have, and also Part 3 of the DMU book (which you don't appear to have!).

Status
Not open for further replies.