• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station train times books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy

Hi! New to the forum! I'm wondering if any of you can assist me with obtaining copies of the station books that platform staff have issued to them? The ones I want are for Doncaster and Leeds as these contain all the diagram information and it would be useful for me.

I use realtimetrains and while that is good, it would be great to get these as it is something that I am interested in.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Galaxy

I know the people who create both publications (one works in York, the other in Milton Keynes) and I would imagine both would be reluctant to send these outside of the "railway group".

It may be worth asking the respective stations for a hard copy if you're that keen.

Galaxy

I asked at Doncaster and received the reply that it was private information but I don't really understand why as it isn't sensitive information.

Would you have an email address? They might send me some old ones maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.