• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stena Harwich - hook of holland - do foot passenger spaces sell out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRX

Established Member
On the daytime sailings are there always foot passenger tickets available on the day or do they sometimes sell out?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theironroad

Established Member
On the daytime sailings are there always foot passenger tickets available on the day or do they sometimes sell out?
Couldn't say for sure but each time I've looked at a day sailing there has been availability, that said it wasn't peak summer.

The same can't be said for the night sailings, as a compulsory berth/cabin is required and gets sold out a fair bit from what I've seen, and not even in peak times.

duesselmartin

Established Member
There is a limited amount of passengers allowed on the ferry so yes it could sell out. So for busy summer sailings book in advance.

BRX

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like a reasonable gamble there would be something available but I shouldn't rely on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.