• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Telephone Interview Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshmfc1986

Hi all. This is my first post on here. Basically I applied for a gateline assistant role with First Scotrail and passed the initial assessment and had my telephone interview on Monday. I then received an email yesterday to say I had been successful which I'm very pleased to have even made it this far but there is also a paragraph at the bottom of the email saying basically that if there has been a high number of applicants the it may only be the top scoring applicants that are offered to go through to the next step.

So I was just wondering if anybody had been in this situation before or knows how the scoring works? what would a high score be or would I be able to find out my score to give an indication? I didn't want to seem like I was pestering HR when I have passed without first checking with you guys first.

Many thanks in advance for your replies

Graeme

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kryo

Hey mate, Could you give me an idea of what they asked on the telephone?

gshmfc1986

Hi mate

It was basically questions regarding customer service and teamwork. I can't go into specifics but that was the kind of questions that were asked (can you give me a time when... etc).

What station have you applied for?

Kryo

Thanks for the info. It wasn't for me. One of my friends has the telephone Interview. I am awaiting my start date for the new borders line.

gshmfc1986

Congratulations mate i hope i make it that far is that for gateline? i hope it all goes well for you and good luck to your friend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.