• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

track atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky_1982

does anyone know when the 3rd edition if there is one going to be relased of of track atlas of mainland britian?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andyb2706

No idea. Have you not tried the Rail Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland by S.K. Baker? it is on its 14th edition and is the one that I use.

exile

Established Member
No idea. Have you not tried the Rail Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland by S.K. Baker? it is on its 14th edition and is the one that I use.

The Track atlas has far more detail - hence its name!

snowball

Established Member
The website says a new edition is in preparation but is unlikely to appear before the end of the year. However I suspect that was written in 2015.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member

I am looking forward to the 15th edition when it is published, as I have all the previous editions in my railway archive, as it is useful for generalised usage.

I also have all the six Platform 5 regional books of Railway Track Diagrams that I was given as a birthday present some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.