• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Two additional moderators appointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
Please have your acceptance speeches ready for us all 'after-lunch' on Sunday.

Thanks to all for their kind words, I trust that now would be a suitable time!

I'd like to thank the team for selecting me for the post, people who know who they are for their supportive words, vbulletin for their technical assistance, 158861 for transporting me home in time to submit my application and Filey's Station Cat for, well just for being her.

Right well, must go, need to get back to polishing my shiny new buttons...

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Well now you're just showing me up. Your heartfelt and touching tribute to 158861 and Filey's Station Cat will stay with all of us for years to come. Whilst my seemingly perfunctory 'thanks' has probably already been forgotten about!

HH

Established Member
A message to Yorkie: yorkie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Butts

Veteran Member
I'm running the risk of an infraction here but I trust "high command" has a sense of humour.

Following the welcome additions of Ainsworth 74 and Ian XC to the exalted status I was curious as to the procedure. As RailUK Forums are as open as "Opus Dei" with regard to the election of "New Cardinals" might I hazard a guess at some aspects of "The Ordination"

Does the "head moderator" wear a Mitre with the "BR Logo" emblazoned upon it.

Do the current moderation team adorn "ceremonial anoraks" whilst deciding the suitabilty of prospective candidates.

At the conclusion of the deliberations does smoke emanate from "Yorkies Chimney" to indicate the end of the discussions and election of two new "Cardinals"

On appointment do the new Moderators have to swear an oath of allegiance on a copy of "Bradshaws" prior to their confirmation and award of the fabled "ceremonial anorak".

Oh to be a fly on the wall :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.