• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

101 Things in 1001 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
A few updates on http://gizmogle101.blogspot.com and plenty of pictures on http://gizmogle.fotopic.net

Got the picture of me with the vodka shotglass from last night. Also proof that I achieved pro level on wii tennis. Pictures of me dying after playing too much wii boxing. Also some MENTAL pictures of me and Dan pulling stupid faces :p Oh yes.

Still can't decide on my favourite places. I need two more...

Gizmogle

Established Member
I have marshmallows :D I will be shoving them in my mouth soon for goal 40.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Leicester, Manchester, Dawlish, Blackpool, Edinburgh, London, Llandudno, Scarborough

Still can't seem to think of another two places that I really love.

Aberdeen was rather crap when I went there... and Doncaster... well, Doncaster was just mental. Everyone there is bloody loopy!

P156KWJ

Established Member
Hull? Durham? Newark-on-trent? Salford Quays? Halifax??
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
and also, the vodka shots... straight vodka is VILE!!! :p

Gizmogle

Established Member
Hull? :shock: Have you ever been to Hull?

Pictures of me and Dan cooking brownies and me with a face full of marshmallows coming shortly :p

(156401, cheers for the plug in your thread :D)

me123

Established Member
The best thing about Hull is the ferry to Rotterdam. And if you've ever been to Rotterdam... well that'll show you how cr*p Hull is... The Deep is quite good though.

P156KWJ

Established Member
The best thing about Hull is the ferry to Rotterdam. And if you've ever been to Rotterdam... well that'll show you how cr*p Hull is... The Deep is quite good though.

not been to Rotterdam, just been to amsterdam, and not by boat, was by good old BMI baby :D

me123

Established Member
Tut tut tut, Carbon Emmisions....

Rotterdam is quite literally about 2 miles od non-stop port. And a wee town stuck on the end.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I'm now pimping jelly tots :D So yeah...that may be another task done soon!

We had enough jelly for two of them, so hopefully they'll turn out okay!

Gizmogle

Established Member
Well, the places to visit are my old favourite places that I want to revisit.

I'm sure I'll find two more places that I love.

I kind of want to put Cleethorpes on the list because I remember taking a random day out there and finding it was crap. Fun day though lol
Jelly tots didn't turn out fantasticly well...

One was kinda melted, the other folded itself over. They're in the fridge now. Not sure they'll count for my task as they really were a bit of a disaster lol
I'm quite tempted to picture a day in the life of me (I forgot the task no.) tomorrow.
Cause it sounds quite fun, I may well do the task more than once.
MORE pictures up on my site!

Pictures from my jelly tot pimping and also a day in the life of me.

Reckon the day in the life of me collection completes my task okay? I took as many as I could, but I didn't wanna look like a tit.

Also, number 86 has been changed from CBT to photting all the major station signs as I found out today that it's highly unlikely I'll be getting CBT with such a massive waiting list.

O L Leigh

Established Member
http://www.pimpthatsnack.com

It's just making bigger versions of popular snacks :D Great fun. Though I'm not sure giant jelly tots are the best idea with braces.

It's going back a few years, but me and the missus were watching telly one evening and a programme came on with one-time celebrity chef Gary Rhodes.

He'd started wittering on about making chocolate gnash (isn't that what posh people call custard...?) and a biscuit base. I turned to the "Her Nibs" and said in jest "I bet he's going to make a giant bourbon cream biscuit". Sure enough, that was exactly what he did. Thing is, this particular bourbon cream was about a foot long and three inches high.

Yum...!!

O L Leigh

Gizmogle

Established Member
I shoullld be making cake this weekend :D

I've completed 5/101 tasks now! Not bad!
I'm also working on watching the 10 best and some of the 10 worst movies, taking multi vitamins and drinking those healthy yoghurt drinks :D Oh, and pretty much constantly listening to my iPod. Although I messed up my ENTIRE library today...
Fortunately, thanks to my lovely 120gb HDD that Dan (LittleRedTrain) bought me, I had it all backed up! :D Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.