• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

15/1/09 1100 liverpool street

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think they'd get away with passing off night time as day time, as the night rehersal looks darker - you can tell it's at night.

Unless they did another session with extra spotlights.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The clip has been playing on the screen above the barriers at New Street and I've noticed that there are a few differences, either it's a different occasion or different cameras, but on the one at New Street you can clearly see people in AMT Coffee aprons dancing

westcoaster

Established Member
also you can clearly see day light through the windows in the roof at different times through it, lol at the amt guy @ 1:37

Pumbaa

Established Member
I take it some of those were professional dancers?

Seemed like a few posers there.

If you look at T-Mobiles channel, they show how it was put together in another video. Basically they were all pro dancers, apart from the old grannies, workers in high viz etc.

jon0844

Veteran Member
There were also people who worked for T-Mobile who 'won' a chance to be in the advert through internal marketing.

At 11am, the station would normally be fairly empty. I do think a lot of the people there, if not most, were in on it - including the spectators watching from above.

They had a number of hidden cameras, but surely in these times they need to get people to sign release forms, so even those people above must have been pre-warned.

Goodness knows what happened to the trains leaving on or around that time. Did they experience some sudden delays?!

Status
Not open for further replies.