• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2 years and 27 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

Med passed bar pee test ( not worried) contract signed ! Got to say I'm feeling bloody fantastic !! Roll on Monday and the start of a new career

adsteamfan

Nice one Louby. Son passed as well - just that his contract letter said it had to be delivered by Monday 11th but he only received it Saturday Afternoon (postmarked Friday 8th on envelope). Do you know where to report to on Monday yet?

Louby

Nice one Louby. Son passed as well - just that his contract letter said it had to be delivered by Monday 11th but he only received it Saturday Afternoon (postmarked Friday 8th on envelope). Do you know where to report to on Monday yet?

Yeah mine did ! Had to use old passport pics

cherry+white

Congrats to you both, I'd hazard a guess at your respective depots Sop but I'm sure you will find out before Monday.

andyurwin84

WOW! Congratulations! I've been waiting for Northern since Feb 2015 and thought this was long! But 2 year!

Well done!

Economist

I get the impression that Northern is a good place to be, lots of routes, lots of traction, particularly with the new trains coming in. I'm down south so I've never had any luck getting in.

What's the traction for MAN like Louby? I'm guessing a Pacer/Sprinter combo diesel-wise, 319/323 electric-wise.

Louby

I get the impression that Northern is a good place to be, lots of routes, lots of traction, particularly with the new trains coming in. I'm down south so I've never had any luck getting in.

What's the traction for MAN like Louby? I'm guessing a Pacer/Sprinter combo diesel-wise, 319/323 electric-wise.

Pacer, 150/1/2 that's all I have been trained on at the min, but 153/156 and 319/323

I know the pacer are due to go but I do like the cabs
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
WOW! Congratulations! I've been waiting for Northern since Feb 2015 and thought this was long! But 2 year!

Well done!

Longgg long wait ! But I got there in the end

Louby

Just seen this thread for the first time today..

Congratulations :D You must be very happy and proud , well done. I am only 6 weeks into my Rules learning, so I know just how tough it is and how hard you have worked , and can only imagine how amazing you must be feeling.

Well done.

Been a tough year at times, but the feeling is unexplainable

Status
Not open for further replies.