• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2017 HIT to KGX annual season price

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaj2002

here’s a question for you - is there an easy way of getting last year’s season ticket prices for the GN compo scheme (I know it’s easy to get current season ticket prices)

Replacement tickets show £0.00 which isn’t very helpful

Specific question is on Hitchin to London Terminals but I think it should be known and publicised in general

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
here’s a question for you - is there an easy way of getting last year’s season ticket prices for the GN compo scheme (I know it’s easy to get current season ticket prices)

Replacement tickets show £0.00 which isn’t very helpful

Specific question is on Hitchin to London Terminals but I think it should be known and publicised in general

Thanks

The cost was £3,808. Avantix Traveller NFM 28 can give you this information, although only the current version is available for download (we're now on NFM 31)

Status
Not open for further replies.