• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpe

after seeing the hornby class 142 in northern livery just wondering if there are any plans for a realise of a class 323 in any livery

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
Sorry, but you seem to post quite a few pointless threads like this.
There aren't that many people into model railways on this site. Why can't you check the Bachmann and Hornby sites for their plans, and have a look around real model sites.

Established Member
after seeing the hornby class 142 in northern livery just wondering if there are any plans for a realise of a class 323 in any livery

How are any of us going to know:shock: , Didnt even say please:shock::shock::?: and didnt spell release properly. There might be one as gizmogle said go and check the website and dont be so pointless

(mods admins) : I wasnt back seat moderating , I was just so shocked theres no manners here:shock:.

Fred.

Coxster

Established Member
I fail to see why this thread is pointless. He simply asked a model-related question in the modelling section of a busy railway forum...

Fred: How is he meant to know what people here do/don't know?

Established Member
I fail to see why this thread is pointless. He simply asked a model-related question in the modelling section of a busy railway forum...

Fred: How is he meant to know what people here do/don't know?

I have no idea , but If you look at it , it is pretty useless craigS has now replyed which means 'TPE' will now get his awnser but hasnt replyed:|.

Fred.

tpe

Fred: How is he meant to know what people here do/don't know

as Coxster said i was simply asking a Question about model railways in the model railways section of the forum if you don’t know the answer to the question then why reply I ask you?? i have checked sites and found nothing which is why i posted it here in the hope that someone here would know

This site might be worth checking every now and then although there no plans for a class 323.

http://www.bratchellmodels.co.uk/

Established Member
as Coxster said i was simply asking a Question about model railways in the model railways section of the forum if you don’t know the answer to the question then why reply I ask you?? i have checked sites and found nothing which is why i posted it here in the hope that someone here would know

thanks for the site CraigS

You never said you'd checked any sites:| , and just correcting a few things I got moaned for when I first joined , seems it was me who got moaned at only which seems abit unfair but knowbody gives a dam here about what I try to do and make up for the bad spelling mistakes:shock::mad::(:neutral:.

Fred.

Coxster

Established Member
I have no idea , but If you look at it , it is pretty useless craigS has now replyed which means 'TPE' will now get his awnser but hasnt replyed:|.
It may come as a shock to you but not everyone can be on the forum 24/7 - especially during the 10-or-so overnight hours you're moaning about :roll: I'm only on at the moment as there's bugger all coming in from the TOCs at present so I have a bit of spare time during my 7am-7pm shift at work (2nd in 3 days).

Established Member
It may come as a shock to you but not everyone can be on the forum 24/7 - especially during the 10-or-so overnight hours you're moaning about :roll: I'm only on at the moment as there's bugger all coming in from the TOCs at present so I have a bit of spare time during my 7am-7pm shift.

I wasnt being selfish ,Im just replying to his comment:roll:, Ive stayed up all night on here before and It aint pretty:o , and warning him about what happend to me when I first joined:roll: .

Fred. Consider me off for a few weeks:roll:.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I would quite like to see a 323 in OO gauge :)

(Quickly puts forum back on topic)

class 313

Established Member
I would quite like to see a 323 in OO gauge :)

(Quickly puts forum back on topic)

Don't see the point in ACs on model railways, look a bit out of place with no wires.

Same with 3rd rail Trains though looks a lot better. Though wouldn't mind seeing one out, just that these small trains cost a damn bomb!

Gizmogle

Established Member
Don't see the point in ACs on model railways, look a bit out of place with no wires.

Same with 3rd rail Trains though looks a lot better. Though wouldn't mind seeing one out, just that these small trains cost a damn bomb!

Well, you can get OHLE for model railways. It's just obviously more of a professional thing as it's expensive and hard to construct (I assume). I think some models can even run on OHLE?

Coxster

Established Member
If you go down to any local exhibitions, Loader, you will normally find some really nice electrified layouts - both overhead and third/fourh rail.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Well, you can get OHLE for model railways. It's just obviously more of a professional thing as it's expensive and hard to construct (I assume). I think some models can even run on OHLE?

My Hornby 00 Class 90 can run on overhead wires but it is a few years old now so I dont know if a newer version will or not

Gizmogle

Established Member
My Hornby 00 Class 90 can run on overhead wires but it is a few years old now so I dont know if a newer version will or not

I have one of those [thanks kettlefan:D] but it's the cheap version, so the pantograph doesn't actually raise lol

kettlefan

I have one of those [thanks kettlefan:D] but it's the cheap version, so the pantograph doesn't actually raise lol

"Kettlefan re-emerges"

ah but if you look carefully at the roof next to the pantograph, there is a switch, so you can retro-fit a new working pantograph on it, trouble is, being Hornby, it looks shight.

incidentally Gizmogle, I was looking out for more coaches (I've always wanted a full set) so I'll let you know how that gets on.

mbonwick

Established Member
Most trains now can run on OHLE (I believe) all it consists of is moving a switch on the loco's PCB.

kettlefan

I didn't mean that; I meant loco's manufactured at this time.

ah ok. The 91 isn't a bad model. I want to do a weathering job on the underframe at some point, its too clean.

In Model Rail recently they interviewed the MD of Bachmann. Apparently all the electric locos (89, 90, 91) are the worst sellers in the entire Farish range. They sell about 300 of each a year. He then stressed that this was why they won't do 00 versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.