• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37s on the NMT tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hydro

Established Member
Not the brightest shower..

There's usually someone who attempts to get on the trains if they stop in a platform. They get flummoxed when the find the doors locked, or no door buttons on the 950. Woe betide any crew leaving doors unlocked, an elderly couple has been found sitting in one of the Mk2 barriers in darkness and cold doing a run on the GE. It was pure chance someone spotted them, normally no-one has cause to go into the make up vehicles. I think stickers plainly saying NOT FOR PUBLIC USE on the doors maybe isn't enough for the terminally thick. It's bad enough people peering through the windows, complete goldfish bowl effect.

Pumbaa

Established Member
I can second that - 6 people got on the TnT 31s and RIV consist at Kettering just before Christmas. It left with them onboard, and I have no idea what happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.