• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

47403 The Early Years, 2 Trips to Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Wow, that sounds absolutely brilliant!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Absolutely great read Richmond, many thanks for the kind words too. All it takes is one with balls of brass and if you don't ask attitude. I still say they should still do permits, bloody health and safety goons won't let em though.

Great story nonetheless, feel free to share a few more stories on here, I don't mind.

Established Member
Brilliant stuff indeed.
Bunked round such exotic places as Bristol Bath Road, Old Oak Common & Healey Mills back in the 80s. Like 45135 I also remember Speke Junction not to mention Birkenhead North - this one was with permission of the only bloke on duty, the security guard who took us round :)

Keith Jarrett

Been round a few sheds in my time and almost invariably without the dreaded permit.

Toton has to rank among the best as a mate and I managed to get in with a Western Region Lineside Photographic Permit as our sole means of authority (not my permit). Said permit also got us into Tinsley a week or two later.

I always found most of the London sheds very accommodating -Old Oak, Cricklewood, Willesden, Hither Green and even the supposedly difficult (at the time) Stratford. Got refused at Gateshead once until a friendly driver said that there was a change of foremen in a few minutes so if we left it 1/2 hour, we'd have a better chance (and we did!)

And Scottish sheds were a doddle - they used to welcome southerners with open arms.

Established Member
Been round a few sheds in my time and almost invariably without the dreaded permit.

Toton has to rank among the best as a mate and I managed to get in with a Western Region Lineside Photographic Permit as our sole means of authority (not my permit). Said permit also got us into Tinsley a week or two later.

I always found most of the London sheds very accommodating -Old Oak, Cricklewood, Willesden, Hither Green and even the supposedly difficult (at the time) Stratford. Got refused at Gateshead once until a friendly driver said that there was a change of foremen in a few minutes so if we left it 1/2 hour, we'd have a better chance (and we did!)

And Scottish sheds were a doddle - they used to welcome southerners with open arms.

Gotta agree on all there Keith, Toton, Tinsley and Old Oak were excellent, Had a permit for Tinsley and Toton for the same day. Both were chocker Eastfield and Haymarket, were brilliant depots too, you could bribe round them too, brand new play boy calendar on Scottish new yr bank holiday and a tray of mcewans lager got U round them no problem. I got thrown out of Gateshead, my mate and I were after a tops report and decided to bunk round, looking for the foreman, got 3/4s round, when he collared us and asked us rather industrially to leave before he rang the BTP and marched us out, my mate said, what about the TOPS, rather industralially, I told my mate, to ask the foreman himself lol.

AJM580

Another shed that was accomodating was March (out in the wild fens). Also had a memorable trip round Cardiff Canton thanks to a mate who was a guard.

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Excellent stuff, which deserves a thread all its own, from what seems like much freer times (some of that could be nostalgia though!) - it's jogged my memory of trips to such exotic depots as Knottingley, Tinsley and Speke Junction, and being booted out of Toton. :D

For whatever reason we never tried to get round Speke Junction but we did make it round Birkenhead Mollington Street! Despite being armed with an A to Z we had some difficulty in finding the depot and were about to head for home when we finally found the entrance. All but two of the class 03's were away in the dock's area (even on a Saturday) but the nevertheless there were plenty of class 25's and a few class 40's on shed. At a guess this would have been circa summer of 1979.

We'd told our parents that we were only going as far as Crewe which in hindsight was an incredibly stupid thing to do. I would have gone spare if my own children had pulled a similar stunt when they were thirteen. Memories :)

fowler9

Established Member
Me and the lads used to go around Speke Junction and Allerton on a weekly basis. It was, ahem, a wee bit more laid back back then. Climbing on the locos and everything. Probably late 80's we are talking.

Established Member
We'd told our parents that we were only going as far as Crewe which in hindsight was an incredibly stupid thing to do. I would have gone spare if my own children had pulled a similar stunt when they were thirteen. Memories :)

Yeah your not kidding, I was always told, you always learn the hard way. We found we'd have more chance of going somewhere if there was a few of us. Strength in numbers, so to speak. I never forget asking them if I could go overnight to London, I was 15yr old. The look on my parents face was a picture, even my Gran, who was really laid back and her motto was lifes a learning experience, basically go out and do it and learn from it. Even she turned and said, did you really expect them to say yes, to that. I said, well yeah.

Established Member
A Short bit of Nostalgia​

The loco's I can't remember but the turns I can but it was a day with a twist, I wish I still had the records for this day, I'd love to pour over it.

One morning whilst on my paper round I bumped into my friend Cal's Dad, returning home on his bike after a nightshift, I passed him a spare Daily Mirror, when he asked, what I was doing the upcoming Saturday? I dunno, I'll have to see what everyones up to? He said, he was thinking of asking Cal about going to York Works Open day, your welcome to tag along if you fancy it. I said, as long as your not going till after 8.30, then I'm up for it. He said, ok, just get to our house as soon as you can, after you've done the papers and we'll go, he briefly showed me a list of what was on Gateshead shed, before we went our seperate ways. At school, Cal was waiting by the gate, he said, my Dads said he saw you this morning about York Works Open Day, aye he did, you up for it?, I asked. Cal said ofcourse, its only a quid for you by the way, Dads got the railcard. Smashing and handed over the quid to Cal, not that Cal's Dad ever asked for it but I always gave it to Cal because it went in the Rail Riders voucher pot.

On the morning I was up at 05.30, albeit not very bright eyed and bushy tailed, I had the milk round to do first, by 06.45, I was picking up my papers, threw a couple of extra papers in the bag, one for George, my gaffer on the milk and one for Cal's Dad to read on gthe train. I picked up my wages and shot off, dashed round to get the papers done, stopping briefly to drop Georges paper off and get my wages off him too. I dashed in the house, went and got a shower, I laugh now thinking about it, one of those rubber attachments, where the two pipes fitted onto hot and cold taps and a seperate rubber pipe with shower head on, fitted onto the bracket on the wall, anyway I digress. Quick shower, dressed, pick up my bait for the day and dash the 10minute run to Cal's house. I'm there for about quarter past 8, 10mins later we're in a taxi to Central.

After picking the tickets up, Cal's got the ever timetable out of his bag, I look at him and say, why you got that, we're only going to York Works Open Day? Cals Dad, was a lovely bloke, still is, dead laid back, really easygoing fella, however Cal was a bit of a spoilt brat and would constantly argue with his dad about doing this and that. I was just glad to be out having a cheap day out, well for me it was. We boarded some peak on the Poole train, may have been 45134, can't be too sure and Cal had persuaded his Dad we were bailing at Darlington for the following Trans Pennine turn, which to my utter dismay was another peak, we'd seen it at Central, running light from Gateshead up to Heaton for the stock. Meaning we had a fair ole fester at Darlo waiting for it.

If it had just been Cal, the lads and I, we'd have went back to Durham, if not there'd have been ructions on, between Cal and I, about festering for there for another bloody wagon:lol:. However Cal's Dad was here, so I buttoned it, not wanting to seem ungrateful, even though inside, I was calling Cal worse than muck.

Cal was off taking photo's of the new names that we're being adorned to the zings at the time, whilst I getting the stock. Sooner rather than later the aforementioned peak rolled in, Cal was excitedly saying, look its a 45/0 man, I couldn't muster any enthusiasm about it. Cal was at the window, whilst his Dad and I got a tble seat. Cal's Dad was a bit quiet today, he wasn't a man of many words but when he spoke of the railways, he was quite fascinating to listen too. I asked if he was ok, he said, oh I've got a bit of a headache this morning, I'll be ok, before we got talking about, what time I'd got up this morning and what we'd both seen this week, whilst keeping our eyes peeled out the window for Freight South of Northallerton and the sidings outside York Station.

We bailed a busy York Station and after noting down what was there, Cal asked if it was ok to go to Rail Riders world, to pick up some vouchers, his Dad agreed and said, you 2 go in and go back to the Station, I'm gonna go find a pair of cheap sunglasses and some headache tablets. We got a fivers each of vouchers and wandered round the model layouts, before wandering back into the station, watching 31/4s, 45 and 47s disappearing to Scarborough, I could see Cal's mind working overtime but I was too busy trying to cop stuff to be bothered wondering what he was thinking. About an hour later, Cals Dad rocked up in his new pair of sunglasses, we laughed and asked if he'd been offered a part in the Six Million Dollar Man(one for the young uns to youtube) before we walked off to York Works.

There was a multitude of new units in production, however I'm not sure which type, maybe the 313 and 315s but I seriously can't remember but there was plenty stuff to see, I remember 92220 Evening Star was in full steam and various kettles and other locos, sure one of the last few new build 56's was present, maybe a 58 too, though the latter may have been at Donny Works open day. Cal was clicking away like hell with the camera, his Dad, normally would've been too but today he was just writing stuff down. After a couple of hours, we'd done what we wanted and I'd bought a couple of pin badges and a couple of Rail magazines at one of the stalls on the way out. On the way back to York station, Cal's Dad, said he didn't really feel well and did we mind if we went straight home, I was disappointed but said, I'm fine but Cal's face was ashen. He went, your joking aren't you Dad. When his Dad replied No, I'm sorry but I really don't feel well son. Cal got a real cob on and the rest of the walk was done in utter silence.

At the station I nipped to the loo and as I came out the door saw, Cal's Dad finger waving and giving Cal, a more than stern talking to. I paused a bit and slowly walked towards them. Cal's Dad, walked up the platform and left us 2 and went to the Station buffet for a cuppa and arrived with 2 cans of pop for us, with another guy and 3 kids in tow. The guy was one of Cal's Dads friends from work, he'd been to the NRM, with his grandkids. The eldest was about our age and we'd seen him a few times on Central, we were all going home on the next trans peninne turn home or were we?

Turns out, Cal's Dad had been telling his friend about his sons strop and wether he liked it or not, he'd have to come home, unless his ticket was invalid because we were on the railcard too. Credit to that bloke, he said, well why don't i loan you my Grandson, he can use the ticket, that way you can go home, I'll take the other but what about the other 3 lads, how much is 3 child singles to Newcastle for them coming back later. Cal, who was always a bright lad said, why don't we just get 3 Northumbrian weekend Rangers, we had Rail Riders vouchers, I said, I can pay for mine too. In the end our new mate, Paul, was onboard and after doling some vouchers about it cost us about £8 each amd we had our very first Northumbrian Rangers in our hands. Cal's Dad wasn't too enamoured leaving us behind but Cal and I were keen to tell him, we'll be ok, we're told to be back home no later than 9pm, we all promised:roll:, we would be. Cal's Dad, shoved a £5 note in Cal's hand and said, for christ sake dont tell your mam, I've given you that too.

We said our goodbyes, as they left on a zing home, we sat on a parcel barrow as Cal, got the time table out the bag, he was working out moves for later but had already plumped on getting some of the loco hauled stuff going to Scarborough line, off we set for the ticket office and blew the majority of our Rail Riders vouchers to get 3 tickets to Scarborough. The £27 I'd left the house with that morning was diasppearing quicker than a fart in a gale, thank the lord Cal's Dad paid me into the Open Day and I'd done a couple of rounds to cover for a lads holiday and helped load the milk onto the various vans on the previous Sunday evening, unless I'd have been going home on that zing too.

We quickly made for a peak(again) on a Liverpool Scarboro turn and bailed at Malton, festered a while and got the next turn, this time in the hands of a 47 to Scarborough, we had a bit of a fester here, before a 31/4, may well have been 31424, arrived to take us back to Malton. Another fester there before yet another peak took us to York. I was getting sick of peaks and said so, Paul on the other hand was just sick of festering. So on arrival at York, we made for the trans peninne turns, which was a 47, we met another 47 back from Thirsk, to York before taking another to Darlington but coming back to York. About 4hrs later we were making tracks back home on a 47, having got 3 peaks and 3 47's plus a zing and a 31/4 in the bag for the day, plus the open day. Getting to Central for about half 9 and Cal's Dad waiting for us, looking down at his watch. We all jumped in the car and got dropped off at home. Turned out Cal's Dad, had a migrane and slept it off, in the afternoon, we'd had a great day though and we had a whole Sunday, to do too.

Paul didn't turn up the next day though, so Cal and I just decided we'd travel up to York, we agreed, that if it was a peak there, we'd geta 47 back or vice versa, we done a bit spotting and came back at about 4pm, having had a 47 there and I had to endure a peak back..

Last edited:

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
You were certainly lucky about being able to continue! Sounds like a great time!

Established Member
Excellent shower and bionic man nostalgia.
The train stuff was quite good too ;)

Established Member
Excellent shower and bionic man nostalgia.
The train stuff was quite good too ;)

just for you phil, our old shower :lol:

Cals Dads sunglasses too:lol: Looked like Steve Austin boss we said. They were a bit darker than that though

Yeah there was less hassle them days, we were close to 14yr old, so were generally trusted.

Established Member
:lol:
That's "Oscar", that is.
Steve Austin, a man barely alive....
God, I loved the Six Million Dollar Man.

Kristofferson

Cracking stuff LSG! Took me back to a time before I was even a twinkle in me dad's... eyes.

It's amazing how the locos people took for granted back then have since become icons of British engineering... Maybe in 30 years or so we'll miss the Pendos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member
Cracking stuff LSG! Took me back to a time before I was even a twinkle in me dad's... eyes.

It's amazing how the locos people took for granted back then have since become icons of British engineering... Maybe in 30 years or so we'll miss the Pendos...

I doubt it Kris. Hope in 30yrs' I'll remember them:lol:

Established Member
Top read as always LSG, all before my time of course. Feel sorry for you enduring all that Peak haulage!

You had to with Cal about, at the time for me they were the lesser of 2 evils, as Cal used to say, if you don't wanna get on, get the next tram, they were a no go, unless you needed to make the next connection without a mega fester.

One thing about Cal, not only was he an absolute whizz with a timetable but he had good knowledge of what ran from where. His timetable, had different coloured markers selotaped on the top of the pages.When we went anywhere, you just knew, he'd have been planning and cross referencing moves in the house before. Add in a TOPS, John and I's job, I swear he'd have landed you a move to the moon to get an NB loco in.

He thought it was his birthday, when someone brought out a book, no doubt Ian Allan or Platform 5, that listed all loco hauled services.

He had many a loco for haulage when he went annually to see his cousins on the South Coast and up in Scotland. getting allsorts, his Dad in tow too. His mother would be abandoned. He was way ahead of us, for stuff for haulage. We'd look at his notebooks in awe. Think thats why he gave it all up. He would barely click anything at Tyne Yard and was always first away. Then he went to college and uni, got a lass and moved away somewhere. I aint seen his dad for yrs. As they downsized and moved elsewhere.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
People move on from the hobby, some come back but an awful lot never come back. Could be a case they want to but can't for time constraints etc.

Not having been there at the time, I can't say if I'd have done a zing over a Peak, but it's a good chance I would have!

Established Member
Tech if you'd been round them days, you'd have hated zings then too. They replaced majority of the loco hauled stuff. Summer Saturday Glasgpw QS-Scarboro, a case in point. Was booked for a Scottish NB 37 or 47, was replaced by a zing. I remember coming home after a family holiday abroad and was itching to get stuck into the summer Saturdays workings. I remember asking Cal what the plan was for Satutday and him missing that above move out. I said, has the Glasgow Scarboro stopped? It has for us, its now a zing. I was gobsmacked. I joked, Christ how long before they replace everything, Outside the summer timetables, they did and eventually the package holiday abroad, killed the summer Saturday, seaside trains.

The bitterest guys, were the ole deltic bashers, it would be interesting to know if the DPS and HST Group, ever mingle.

Last edited:

RichmondCommu

Established Member
The bitterest guys, were the ole deltic bashers, it would be interesting to know if the DPS and HST Group, ever mingle.

I remember the Doncaster Works open day in, I think 1984. I was heartbroken to see so many Deltics laid up waiting the cutters torch and by September 1984 I'd given up the hobby for good. As you say the HST's saw the end of many loco hauled services.

sprinterguy

Established Member
Cheers 47403 for another good read, I do enjoy dropping back into the North East England of years past. :)
I remember the Doncaster Works open day in, I think 1984.
The big 'Deltic Farewell' open day at Doncaster works was at the end of February 1982. Scrapping of withdrawn 'Deltics' at Doncaster was a fairly rapid affair after this and, if the scrapping dates listed on Wikipedia are correct (The only source I have to hand, but it tallies with what I recall reading elsewhere) then the only 'Deltics' still extant in 1984 would have been those in preservation.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Tech if you'd been round them days, you'd have hated zings then too. They replaced majority of the loco hauled stuff.
The following excerpt from an online reproduction of the Spring 1982 "Trans Pennine" magazine surely sums up the popular opinion of rail enthusiasts at the time:
http://www.abrail.co.uk/Mag 39.htm
It still seems hard to believe that the distinctive roar of the magnificent Deltics can no longer be heard at Doncaster. The only thing left is memories as the constant procession of HSTs scream incessantly in both directions with hardly anything left to excite the diehard enthusiast.
There's quite a lot of contemporary reporting of the then topical last days of the Deltics in that issue in fact, including a detailed account of their final day of service, 2nd January 1982, although to quote it further would be rather hijacking this thread I fear - the link's there if anyone fancies a nostalgic trip back to the early eighties. :)

Last edited:

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Cheers 47403 for another good read, I do enjoy dropping back into the North East England of years past. :)

The big 'Deltic Farewell' open day at Doncaster works was at the end of February 1982. Scrapping of withdrawn 'Deltics' at Doncaster was a fairly rapid affair after this and, if the scrapping dates listed on Wikipedia are correct (The only source I have to hand, but it tallies with what I recall reading elsewhere) then the only 'Deltics' still extant in 1984 would have been those in preservation.

Ah, many thanks for this :) On holiday overseas at the moment so no way of going through my photo's :)

Established Member
I dont mind folk sharing their memories here too. I openly encourage it. Bit railway nostalgia chat is fine by me. Weve had trips, depot visits, bring it on i say.

sprinterguy

Established Member
Well go on then, I'll reproduce the article here:
http://www.abrail.co.uk/Mag 39.htm
FAREWELL TO THE DELTICS
by 55012

Saturday the 2nd of January was a particularly mad day for me and many other friends of mine. On that day the 'Deltic Scotsman Farewell', the final BR Deltic hauled train ran from Kings Cross to Edinburgh and back. To most steam enthusiasts a Deltic is just another smelly diesel, or a 'box on wheels' but the reality in they are a class apart. They neither look nor sound like any other loco, and have a style and character all of their own. Ironically it is probably this individuality is what is now becoming a very standardised railway that has led to their demise. Being a relatively small class, all named of course, everybody seemed to have their own favourite and would faithfully defend it even in the event of the most embarrassing failure which thankfully with my own particular beast didn't seem to occur very often. Throughout their life they have always had a loyal and enthusiastic band of followers, a feat which only the sadly missed "Western" Diesel Hydraulics have come anywhere near to equalling.

The recent SVR "Deltic Venturer" is a good example, this tour taking a resplendent 55022 "Royal Scots Grey" from York to Birmingham via Sheffield and Derby. before heading via Gloucester and Swindon to Paddington. The crowds of people to be seen on the lineside were amazing with a crowd of cup final proportions being encountered at Birmingham New Street. The last visit of a Deltic to Paddington was witnessed by many people but the most amazing sight was to be encountered on the return journey. The sight and sound of a Deltic attacking the famous Lickey Incline obviously appealed and the bank itself was literally lined from top to bottom with people. A 20mph speed restriction at Bromsgrove meant that "RSG" had no opportunity for a run at the bank much to the delight of the many enthusiasts with tape recorders. The incredible sound must have carried for miles as the train, with almost every passenger "bellowing" through open windows, roared mightily to Blackwell summit. The summit itself was breasted to the accompaniment of massed flash-guns and rousing cheers. An incredible tour and many thanks go to the Severn Valley Railway for organising it.

Unfortunately the fateful day came and the morning of Saturday the 2nd arrived and an I always expected it was damp, cold and very murky, ideal conditions for leaving the camera at home and watching Grandstand. However duty called and all thoughts of ambitious photographs abandoned I made my way to Doncaster station for the standard but safe photo. Any ordinary passengers (If there are any left these days) must have thought royalty was due as the area had been taken over by hundreds of camera laden enthusiasts.

Before the final railtour, running a approximately one hour ahead, 55009 "ALYCIDON" was running light engine in case of failure on both the outward and return journey. At around 9.30 the down main signal changed to double amber and everyone got their camera primed. Within a minute in appalling light and heavy rain "ALYCIDON" cruised non stop through the station, most photos being of the "press the shutter and pray" variety.

Thankfully by the time a sparkling 55015 "TULYAR" appeared at the head of the final railtour the rain had ceased and the light slightly improved.The station announcer gave advanced warning as hundreds of eyes were trained on the direction of Balby Bridge. Amid a hush of expectation a familiar shape appeared from the gloom and the first impression was of Finsbury Parks "trademark", the white window surrounds, lovingly reapplied. As she pulled into platform tour for the last time the vast crowd jostled for a couple of minutes before that strange but familiar Deltic horn was sounded repeatedly as she departed slowly northwards with humanity seemingly hanging from every window, disappearing once again into the gloom.

The vast crowd, obviously not wanting to become acquainted with the almost constant procession of HST's which will be the norm from now on, dispersed only to reappear again later in the day for the return trip. As before "ALYCIDON" arrived first and as darkness had now descended Doncaster power box played the game by stopping her on the through road long enough for the many tripods to be assembled. After a few minutes the signal changed and with her twin exhausts standing out beautifully she headed south for the last time.

The enormous crowd now waited pensively and all too soon came the fateful announcement. Within minutes a familiar pair of eyes were seen in the distance as 55022 "ROYAL SCOTS GREY", the flagship of the class, cruised majestically into platform three, the constant flash from the hundreds of cameras giving her the appearance of a Hollywood film star. The hordes of people now made their way to the south end of the station, the engine being surrounded by well-wishers, as the crew (fittingly Doncaster men) took over for the final leg. All too soon a shrill blast on the station staffs whistle heralded the end of an era as RSG pulled slowly away from the station to a chorus of cheers.

After carefully negotiating the pointwork near Hexthorpe Bridge she erupted, the magnificent sound of Napiers at full bore in a memory that will live for years. The hushed crowd hung on for several minutes an the glorious melodic drone grow fainter and fainter before a deadly hush took over, an if people had only just taken in the significance of the occasion.

As the crowd dispersed one of the last loco-hauled semi fast expresses arrived behind 47402 "GATESHEAD". It seemed rather ironic that an engine almost an old an the Deltics had only just had the honour of being named bestowed on it. Later that night the ITV News showed some superb film of "RSG"s emotional arrival at Kings Cross, a remarkable end to a remarkable class.

Within a few hours the three railtour engines were back at York depot and another page on the history of the railways had been written. As far an the East Coast main line in now concerned HSTs now rule, but for how long?

Farewell Deltics, you will be missed by me and many others.

Last edited:

Established Member
Excellent stuff.
I was one of the masses of people at Doncaster that day.
Sadly, my photos of 55015 heading North were appalling.
I also attended the event at the works in February.
Great memories.

The best photo I took of the whole thing (which isn't saying a lot, to be honest) was of 55011 and 55013 (beast!) from the driver's seat in 55015:
55011_1982.02.27_1_Doncaster_& 55013 from 55015 by Phil Wood, on Flickr

Techniquest

Veteran Member
That was certainly an interesting read, obviously I only have the modern day Doncaster in my head so I've been basing my imagination during that read around that image. I can only imagine the racket and the sight that day, it must have been amazing.

It won't be that long, in the grand scheme of things, until we do the same with HSTs. It's already been seen somewhat on 1st December 2007, and the final HST to run anywhere in normal service is going to attract a lot of attention!

Established Member
I wasnt old enough to be out that late to wave goodbye to the deltics. I remember there being an air off despondency a few days later as the zings flew by Tyne Yard, knowing we'd not hear their Napier engines grumble in the distance, before roaring past.

A miniscule crumb of comfort was knowing I needed majority of them for sight and remembering to get the numbers off both ends.

Also I think your right tech, the last HST workings will attract a bit interest, they've managed to accumulate a bit of a cult status. Im sure the Deltic bashers will be out in force too, albeit to make sure they're definitely going and flip them the V's as they go. I can't envisage the emotional crowds and fan fare the Deltics recieved though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.