• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

47's, 50's, 60009(A4) & GCR 1960's gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmay

Sorry for the lateness of this update but I've not been feeling well since Saturday.

Anyway, A selection of photographs from a successful day out to Loughborough and the Great Central Railway. In the morning I saw 50031 and 50049 double heading 'The Redmire Rambler' past Water Orton. Later on at Loughborough I saw 60009 heading 'The Yorkshireman' and shortly after the Blue Pullman raced through. Later in the day I took a trip to the GCR station of Quorn & Woodhouse and took some photos of the trains working on the day including 20's, a 47 and various steam locos.

Look here: http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/c905785.html for the photos.

Any comments welcome.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andrewmay

Thanks for the comments. You had to be out in the morning to catch the sun on that Saturday as by the time I left the GCR by about 2pm it was dissapearing and started raining on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.