• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

89001 Deadline Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
89a2.jpg

http://www.aclocogroup.co.uk

The deadline for 89001 has today been extended to 16th November. At the time of writing 22% of time has elapsed since the start of the appeal and 29% of the estimated scrap value has been raised, with donations coming from as far afield as Malta, California and even Australia!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
That's good news. Got the banner on my site now!

Can't lose this. It is unique and most probably irreplaceable.

Tom B

Established Member
I shall be down at the bank tomorrow! Unfortunately don't have a chequebook so have to withdraw money in the form of a cheque through the machine at the bank. Which is done in a funny way by transferring the money out of my account, and then writing a cheque on behalf of the bank. The money goes out immediately and can't be refunded, so I'll ask them to cash it whatever happens. Good to see 75% of the needed money has been raised so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.