• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A career as a signaller

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ILoveLamp

Very - expect close to two hundred other applications and you won't be far wrong!
Grade 9 job, in London, with many people looking for new jobs due to Covid and with Network Rail advertising via Indeed to every person looking for a job....I’d be surprised if it’s ONLY 200! o_O

LOM

Grade 9 job, in London, with many people looking for new jobs due to Covid and with Network Rail advertising via Indeed to every person looking for a job....I’d be surprised if it’s ONLY 200! o_O
Applications for signaller jobs have increased significantly in the last few months. It will definitely be well over 200.

RailNoob

I was wondering for anyone that has done a skype interview in recent months how long before the interview date do HR tend to send the instruction on how it will be hosted etc?

Katey89

Applications for signaller jobs have increased significantly in the last few months. It will definitely be well over 200.
Thanks for your reply LOM :) here’s hoping I still stand a chance. Will there be any internal candidates included as well?

amanda08

I will be reporting at Leicester PSB on Monday at 10am. Does anyone know if there is parking there?
Thanks

Hi, I also applied for the WMSC vacancies and have been offered an interview in a few weeks, although interestingly mine is scheduled to take place at New Street PSB.

Time to start brushing up on those NTS!

This thread has been a goldmine of useful information, many thanks to everybody who has contributed.

BigRob21

Hi, I also applied for the WMSC vacancies and have been offered an interview in a few weeks, although interestingly mine is scheduled to take place at New Street PSB.

Time to start brushing up on those NTS!

This thread has been a goldmine of useful information, many thanks to everybody who has contributed.

All the best buddy and I hope it goes well for you... although I did just have to double, and then triple check that mine wasn't at New Street PSB :)