• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A day in the life of Brandon Morley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BJMorley

If I do insult anyone, apologies in advance... but it's to be taken as light hearted. Other than the last comment.

P156KWJ

Established Member
What a rip off of the popular documentary series 'A day in the life'.

other people are allowed to make videos like that as well you know. And it wasn't supposed to be, if you think it it then it's coinsidence. Also, that link you sent me, it's a shame that you are going on about how great yours are when you can't even spell documentaries :lol: It's not a copy. If you want to continue saying I've copied you and yo to have a weep over it then fine, you'll make me more inclined to go out and do that!

class 313

Established Member
I didn't think it was.

People speaking properly for a start, none of this midland crud.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
other people are allowed to make videos like that as well you know. And it wasn't supposed to be, if you think it it then it's coincidence. Also, that link you sent me, it's a shame that you are going on about how great yours are when you can't even spell documentaries :lol: It's not a copy. If you want to continue saying I've copied you and yo to have a weep over it then fine, you'll make me more inclined to go out and do that!

You copied it and you know it. Don't start all this coincidence (of which you failed to spell, hypocrite?) nonsense.

Galvanize

You copied it and you know it. Don't start all this coincidence (of which you failed to spell, hypocrite?) nonsense.

I didn't see any travelling on HSTs, or the use of music in the background like you and Richard's, so i don't know what your talking about. :roll:

P156KWJ

Established Member

Do your worst Tom, come on, what you gonna do?

Gizmogle

Established Member
Stop criticising everyone and everything, Loader!

Honestly. If you have nothing nice to say, then just don't say anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.