• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A Quote From Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Here's a quote from Stephen Cross from another forum.

"Hi all,

Just a short note to let you know that the Metropolitan Line is still under development. All concerned parties are still keen to finish this project and though progress may be a bit on the slow side, it is still thankfully progressing. I for one cannot wait to take the new A stock for a bit of a spin alone the Metropolitan Line.

Further is the lack of progress on all things relating to the Bakerloo Line. I have to put my hand up here, as it is I that has not finished the trackwork. Paul, Steve and co have done their part and it is really stalled due to my lack of drive.

I have also tarted up the District Line a bit with an extension to Wimbledon. The scenery is somewhat basic and I have only really put the trackwork in place plus a platform or two for feel.

So I apologise to all those out there waiting for these routes but unless I get an injection of enthusiasm from somewhere, I cannot and will not promise anything at the moment.

Bye for now,
Stephen.

NB This is my view and my view only, I do not speak on behalf of these talented gentlemen that have freely put their time and effort into these routes. To these few gifted Forum members I again offer my humble apologies."

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Rather disapointing! :cry: Ah well, if he hasn't got time, then fair enough.
The Wimbledon extension sounds all right though! I look forward to that!

Tom B

Established Member
Why is it rather dissappointing? He's given us an updatem which is surely better than us not knowing anything!?

Guinness

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
Why is it rather dissappointing? He's given us an update which is surely better than us not knowing anything!?

I agree. I do like updates now again however disappointing it maybe.

Harold

although the bakerloo has a slack of progress i am pleased to hear aboput the district line extension onto Wimbeldon and happy to hear about the metropolitan line!

but for now, we'll have to triddle our thumbs and see what happens

Thanks for the quote Coxster!

HBA135

Status
Not open for further replies.