• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Aberdeen To Inverurie Canal web site update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill EWS

My apologies for the errors that were in my web site that I published a few days back. The gremlins had really got into it. I had uploaded two wrong pages that broke many links and didn't have the updates that I had made just prior to that. I spent much time sorting out the mess and feel that everything is now working fully again. One report that was missed was that of the Ex Canal Boat frame that lay in the grass at Port Elphinstone for more than 100 years and was just a metal frame. The Garioch Museum Group have taken on the full preservation of the Canal Service boat that was used as the Canal Inspection boat and will be displayed in the museum after completion. This is reported in link 8. Links 6, 7 & 8 were all affected by the error. However, I also checked all pages and hope that there are just the very minimum of errors remaining.

Here is the link to the Canal Web pages index.

Aberdeen To Inverurie Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.