• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Acton Bridge Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I am thinking of going to Acton Bridge near Crewe tomorrow, and wondered if the HST Measurement Trains 1Z92 and 1Z93 were running (are they 37s at the moment?).
Also, does anyone know anything about the station eg: is it any good, does it have a variety of stuff passing through it?

Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
NMT HST is back!
[EDIT]
And Crewe used to be busy, don't know about now. Might be some stuff from Basford Hall and plety of liners i expect.

The Snap

Established Member
Liam said:
NMT HST is back!
[EDIT]
And Crewe used to be busy, don't know about now. Might be some stuff from Basford Hall and plety of liners i expect.

I have changed my mind, gonna stay at Crewe rather than go to Acton Bridge, as most freight booked for AB will pass through Crewe I think. What are the changes of the NRHST running - there are two diagrams I have BT...:)

Established Member
Rich said:
Hi guys,
HST Measurement Trains 1Z92 and 1Z93 were running (are they 37s at the moment?).
Cheers,

37608/609 on the Euston run tonight, so you should be in tomorrow unless they are swapped tonight.
Think tomorrow is about 1630 Liverpool-Euston

clagmonster

Established Member
Rich, at Crewe do you know of anywhere where you can see both the independent lines and the lines through the station, in order to maximise what you see. When going to get locos in, I have always gone to Stafford to avoid losing half.

Status
Not open for further replies.