• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ALL STOPS Scenario for London To Brighton Route

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralexn

Does anyone know of a ALL STOPS Scenario for London To Brighton Route ?
I've been looking around but not been able to find anything (:
As the title suggests I would like to find a scenario that will leave from Brighton And call ALL stops to Victoria or Visa Versa (:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mralexn

Have you looked on UK Train Sim? Alternatively now could be a good moment to learn how to use the scenario editor ;)

I am indeed a payed subscriber to UktrainSim (: although I have not really found anything of use on there.
I am kinda new to Railworks, Is is hard to create a scenario ?
And thank you for your help (:

rf_ioliver

Not hard to create a scenario, but a bit time consuming and fiddly on the complex routes such as London to Brighton.

Getting the driver train in place and routing that initially is easy - adding all the AI traffic is basically a repeat but getting the timings right and all that business takes time.

There are a number of good tutorials here: http://www.railsimulator.com/videos.php?Cat=sc

t.

Ian

CC 72100

Established Member
I'd have said that scenario creation is actually a lot easier than it appears, although from what I've seen London to Brighton is at the trickier end of the scale, as quite a complex route.

A good route to start scenario creation on (if you've got it) is Bristol to Exeter, as it is pretty simple in terms of layout and a bit of local knowledge helped me along. I found 2 good videos on YouTube which helped me, and I'll link you to them later.

brad465

Established Member
On the subject of scenario editing, I seem to have problems opening up the map when in the scenario editor. Clicking on the map button terminates the program and opens the message: "Something bad has happened to your program, would you like to save a diagnostic file?"

Does anyone know how exactly to rectify this? (Saving a diagnostic file hasn't work)

Status
Not open for further replies.