• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

(Another) Break of Journey - Restriction Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewc

Hi,

Just want to check that my assumptions are correct here in relation to breaking my outward journey at Plymouth for a few hours on a Super Off Peak Return (SSR) London - Bodmin Parkway ticket:

I see restriction code YX, which prevents me from taking an out train departing London Paddington before 10.03. So the train departing at 10.06 is valid. Now, I somehow ended up noticing that this same train is not valid on a London - Plymouth Super Off Peak Return (SSR) ticket, as the time restrictions are different.

Just want to check that I can ignore the London - Plymouth ticket restrictions altogether and that it is valid to break at Plymouth on the 10.06 train, so long as the ticket is for the further out destination?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.