• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any way to find old freight timetables ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HullSimplibus

Hi
I have always been a rail enthusiast, but a couple of months ago, I started to really follow freight trains.

I was wondering if it is possible to find old working timetables (dating as far back as 90s, early 2000s)?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bertie the bus

Established Member
There used to be quite an active trade in working timetables on e-Bay. I've not traded any for a number of years and the change in postage might have affected it but try searching on WTT or Working Timetable.

8A Rail

Established Member
Suggest you click onto 'Amazon' (books) and enter 'Freightmaster' and will come up with numerous books over the years, far better than what is on Ebay.

Also from the very early 90's 'Freight Fax' by Paul Shannon and Michael Rhodes - produced A6 size books with various freight train times around the country. However, these are harder to come by but should find a copy or two eventually.

Last edited:

deltic

Established Member
There used to be quite an active trade in working timetables on e-Bay. I've not traded any for a number of years and the change in postage might have affected it but try searching on WTT or Working Timetable.

There are still plenty of wtt on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.