• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva rail London trainee drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelki

Hello all, first time poster.

I passed Stage 2 in March and was waiting for a date for a driver manager interview when covid hit. Applied for New Cross Gate. I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything on the rumour mill about when recruitment is likely to start again? I'm hoping that they prioritise people who have got as far as I have in the process when they restart given they've already paid for the cost of the assessments.

I have just started maternity leave so not in a massive rush but would really would love to not have to go back my current job afterwards but don't know how realistic this is.

TIA. Congratulations to those who are starting soon! Hope you all get on alright and enjoy it.
I’m in this exact position but have my DMI interview today after being on hold since last March 2020. I was contacted via email last week scheduling today.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.