• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATWales Conductor Chester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty23

Hi I have completed the on-line tests for this role has anyone else heard anything? I think the Cardiff vacancy have telephone interviews being arranged.

Many thanks

:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TDK

Established Member
Hi I have completed the on-line tests for this role has anyone else heard anything? I think the Cardiff vacancy have telephone interviews being arranged.

Many thanks

:)

Rejection and successful emails went out last week as far as I am aware.

Monty23

Received invitation to assessment centre next week - just felt like ages having to wait for a response!

LRV3004

I was on the verge of ringing in but checked my e-mails first and had a reply! Got to go to Shrewsbury Town FC next Wednesday at 0845!

Monty23

Same here - be an interesting morning!

Does anyone know how many jobs there are?

Thanks

TDK

Established Member
Ask them at interview when you have the opportunity to ask questions.

craigybagel

Established Member
They normally end up taking a few for the talent pool, to be kept on hold and offered jobs as they come up anywhere on the triangle (Shrewsbury, Crewe and Chester), as well as covering the current vacancies. They should be able to tell you today though what the actual numbers involved are. Between the three depots there are around 130 guards so there's always a bit of turnover.

awl26

I made it to the assessment day and found out yesterday that I was unsuccessful.

Absolutely gutted

I was at the afternoon session. 9 people attended. 4 of us were there for the Chester jobs and the rest spilt between Cardiff and Machynlleth. Not sure how many went to the morning session.

I asked in the interview how many jobs were available and was told 5. One place had already been filled.

Just waiting to hear back from ATW regarding feedback.

LRV3004

Attended the morning session, got my rejection e-mail the following day. Gutted also, second failed attempt at joining ATW. E-mailed for feedback but not expecting anything. Good luck to the successful candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.