• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti Standard Premium - disappeared ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgood

Looking at CRE-EUS and return for Tues/Wed next week and no tickets for SP, not sold out, only tickets are Standard or First on any train I look at.

Have they abandoned SP ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Looking at CRE-EUS and return for Tues/Wed next week and no tickets for SP, not sold out, only tickets are Standard or First on any train I look at.

Have they abandoned SP ?
Which website are you trying?

I tried Tues and Wed on Avavti's own site and could get Std Premium options no problem:

Screenshot_20221008-192911_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20221008-192841_Samsung Internet.jpg

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Was the OP perhaps looking at Voyager operated services? SP is not offered on those.
That's all I could think of, bar accidentally looking at WMR services.

You'd have to look at very specific times both dates to only see 221 workings though.

I just picked a random time after 1000 both on Tuesday and Wednesday and got the SP option offered on both occasions without any further searching.

alistairlees

Established Member

Have they abandoned SP ?
No, it is not abandoned. Far from it!

Status
Not open for further replies.