• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Aylesbury vale parkway project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanrailengineer

On Moderation
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks very much. Great video. Now all that's needed are the houses!

It's just a shame the park & ride will be bus-based rather than using the train (they're far too infrequent) and it's also a shame that to pay for the bus you have to pay for parking, though I understand parking fees don't start until the station is complete.

I'm going back to my hometown, Aylesbury in a few weeks to see all the transport changes there. The front of the station has been completely redone with new pedestian, cycle & bus lanes all around the town.

glenn

Yep,Its all changing around Aylesbury.Thought the Civic Centre was getting knocked down at some stage.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yep,Its all changing around Aylesbury.Thought the Civic Centre was getting knocked down at some stage.
Yep, they were supposed to be building a new theatre where the old Bucks Herald offices were (opposite the Blue Leany). My Dad worked there up until 2004 and back then they were all getting ready to move out by clearing out the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.