• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Barnby Dun Lineside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Ooooooh, now that looks an interesting location! Where is it where is it where is it!!! ;)

Jordy

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Jordy said:
Ooooooh, now that looks an interesting location! Where is it where is it where is it!!! ;)

Jordy
According to my map it's on the Adwick Junction to Hatfield & Stainforth freight-only line.

Not a place to randomly go to, Freight timings required! ;)

Jordy

Established Member
Yorkie said:
According to my map it's on the Adwick Junction to Hatfield & Stainforth freight-only line.

Not a place to randomly go to, Freight timings required

Aaaaaaagh damn <( :roll: ;)

Jordy

AJP

There is a fair amount of freight that uses the line though 27 between 07:50 and 22:25. I waited 30 mins nowt came looked as I was leaving going over the level crossing I saw a shed so I was on the wrong side for a pic :x . Just imagine a tug on the Jarrow tanks in this picture http://www.ajp.fotopic.net/p22616753.html :D

AJP

Jordy said:

Jordy

It is about 6/7 miles N/E of Doncaster

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.