• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Berth Bookings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdbrain

I have booked two tickets on the Edinburgh to Euston sleeper and I have been allocated Berts E12 upper and E11 lower. I presume both of my tickets are in a cabin together? I couldnt find a berth plan anywhere online. And also is this a good place in the coach to get some sleep or is it over the bogeys?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Solent&Wessex

Established Member
I've got 16U and 15L booked for a few weeks time, and I know they are the same cabin as I watched the booking office clerk select the berth on his plan. 15 & 16 are towards the middle according to the plan on the booking office system.

Last edited:

rail-britain

Established Member
Yes, Coach E, berths 11 and 12 are cabin 31 together in the middle of the coach

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Simple way of checking; each cabin has two berths in it counting from 1, thus 1 and 2, 3 and 4 etc etc.

So any odd + the higher even will be the same cabin.

( For first class / single occupancy, the even numbers are simply not used ).

Similarly...

If you're booking a family cabin for a group of four, the way of checking that you do indeed have the interconnecting door is that the highest of the four berth numbers will be diviible by 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.