• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

best booking websites/rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

traintimemf

Hi,

so after east coast rewards were scrapped I meant to shop around to check out if any other websites offered anything decent for regular bookers/travellers but never bothered out of laziness as I was constantly using the account

so since they have ruined the interface and are insisting I have to sign up again I thought it would be a good time to see if any other websites offer a better user experience so any opinions on alternatives welcome in this thread
:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John @ home

Established Member
I thought it would be a good time to see if any other websites offer a better user experience
The TransPennine Express mixing deck (http://tickets.tpexpress.co.uk/tpe/en/JourneyPlanning/MixingDeck) offers the familiar booking process which VTEC have stopped using, together with Nectar points available for bookings for travel with all train companies, not just TPE. The main disadvantage for a regular VTEC traveller is that it does not allow you to change your allocated seat on a VTEC train.

Status
Not open for further replies.