• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BML 28th & 29th January

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilm

Hi

Can anyone confirm if there are trains. Southern say engineering work but National Rail Journey Planner say limited trains are running but I think this is an error.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Can you please say what BML is ? Not everybody knows. The question of using abbreviations crops up quite often on the Forum so it has been suggested that when using for the first time in a thread the full name should be spelt out.

Kite159

Veteran Member
Hi

Can anyone confirm if there are trains. Southern say engineering work but National Rail Journey Planner say limited trains are running but I think this is an error.

A quick look at RTT for Brighton for the 29th January is showing 2 trains an hour from Brighton towards Victoria, with buses to Three Bridges. The trains to Victoria appear to be going via the mainline as far as I can see (no diversions via Littlehampton or Lewes).

Might be that someone has forgotten to delete the trains from the system

Last edited:

neilm

A quick look at RTT for Brighton for the 29th January is showing 2 trains an hour from Brighton towards Victoria, with buses to Three Bridges. The trains to Victoria appear to be going via the mainline as far as I can see (no diversions via Littlehampton or Lewes).

Might be that someone has forgotten to delete the trains from the system
I wonder if it is an error as it looks like it, I would be grateful if someone could confirm.

Class377/5

Established Member
I wonder if it is an error as it looks like it, I would be grateful if someone could confirm.

The weekend of 7/8th January there were buses with a very limited service via Littlehampton that only ran early Saturday morning and late Sunday evening. Likely be the same again.

trainmania100

Established Member
Need to go to Redhill that day to see the test train, might be better if I drive to three bridges.

neilm

The weekend of 7/8th January there were buses with a very limited service via Littlehampton that only ran early Saturday morning and late Sunday evening. Likely be the same again.
Thank you, it says a 30 minute service via Haywards heath to Ore and littleHampton.

Do know if this is correct?

Class377/5

Established Member
Thank you, it says a 30 minute service via Haywards heath to Ore and littleHampton.

Do know if this is correct?

I can't conform sorry as the short notice alterations aren't complete yet when I checked my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.