• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

Boycott Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

Established Member
Never Used the site, and with this, probley never will.

What a nice thing to do, I bet they all go home, and lie down on there beds of £50s

T

Tom

As far as I am aware, they have been unsuspended in the past few hours.

Ben

the managing director of ebay has said all live aid tickets will be taken off the site

jonb

Established Member
Have only bought off Ebay once and probably won't again. Stayed up until 12.00 midnight one night bidding for a Louis Vuitton bag for my mum good thing was we did get it.

T

Tom

I use eBay sometimes, I do actually get annoyed when I don't recieve items, mind you - I bought a PDA for £40, and it's really decent.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I've bought a few things of ebay, and i have to say, I've been really impressed. However, you do have to be careful, as not all items are authentic :(

Met Driver

Established Member
I buy and sell things on eBay, and have only known them to provide a decent service. However they have really put their foot in it now, which is a shame really.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I wish a good British company could take over, but that may just be wishful thinking.

It's a shame so many things are Americanised/Globalised these days. :(

Dave A

Established Member
Damn, was looking for a reason to apply for those tickets ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.