• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE-Routes.com Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
summerchallenge2006.gif

http://www.bve-routes.com

Announcing the bve-routes.com Route Building Summer Challenge
That's right: bve-routes.com launches its first BVE route building challenge. The task is quite simple: Just build a route for BVE 4 until September, 21st, 2006 which fulfills the following needs:
- non fictional
- simple to drive
- nice to watch
- short or long, it's up to you
- not yet available prior to may, 12th 2006 (that means: no updates or extensions - new routes only)

Make your route setup file downloadable, then submit it using the route submission form. In the description field, note that the route is for the summer challenge. Shortly after September, 21st, there will be a public voting. The winner(s) will be top featured on this site for one year (and of course tagged as winners in the database forever). If you have any questions, just ask. And now: Go for it, have fun, and make your route make our days! (up/06-05-12)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Is your Epping - Ongar marked as an update by Chris Rogers? I'd presume not if that is the case. Epping - Ongar is already in the BVER database though... so you'll have to ask them

Epping-Ongar is updated by me from scratch for BVE 4 with permission for Chris Rogers- dunno if that still counts as its done from scratch.

Coxster

Established Member
If it is done from scratch then how can it be an update? Technically you are not updating anything, just re-creating. I'm thinking of entering my Epsom Downs to Mitcham Junction/Blackfriars route, depending on how far I get.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
If it is done from scratch then how can it be an update? Technically you are not updating anything, just re-creating. I'm thinking of entering my Epsom Downs to Mitcham Junction/Blackfriars route, depending on how far I get.

Oooh! Can we have some new screenies, I haven't seen an really up to date ones recently...:D

Julian G

Established Member
Coxster said:
Ooo, i'm looking forward for the route,

I'm looking forward for the route, So I can recreate the experience of Driving the 13:35 from Epsom Downs to Sutton

Tom B

Established Member
BRJ will be submitting a contribution, further details around mid June.

The Snap

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
BRJ will be submitting a contribution, further details around mid June.

Really?? :D I would submit one, but all my routes are fictional (except the JLE and ELR, which wont be finished for September). ;) If it was fictional, I'd submit Harcroft and Richwell.

Coxster

Established Member
Can you not read, Rich? It says new routes that have NOT been released before or any UPDATES/EXTENSIONS to existing routes.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
Can you not read, Rich? It says new routes that have NOT been released before or any UPDATES/EXTENSIONS to existing routes.

I can read, but just mis-understood. ;)

Dennis

Established Member
You'd have to consider the Devizes line fictional unless I diverted through Melksham towards Chippenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.