• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Canon or Fuji ?

Canon or Fuji

• Canon Powershot S3 IS

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Fuji Finepix S6500fd

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
True, you didn't just stick up for it, you did it with zeal. (See if he can work that one out without using Dictionary.com)

JS

Camera is on its way;) , well No but you what I mean , Im off to find good locations around hayes and harlington now:).

RJ

Established Member
You can;).

Can somone give me a list of things that are wrong with the Fuji S5700 , Please?

Thanks fred.

Why do you want to go for the cheapo tacky option? Why not wait until you're older when you can afford and appreciate a decent bit of kit?

Established Member
Why do you want to go for the cheapo tacky option? Why not wait until you're older when you can afford and appreciate a decent bit of kit?

Hmm go without a camera for a few months , (sorry to be rude) but let me think about that no............s5700 is fine:|.

devon_metro

Established Member
The fact that some knowledgeable people have said DO NOT get the 5700 would mean something to you :roll:

Established Member
Why don't you stick with a cheap silver compact until you can appreciate when something's a good deal or if its cheap as the shops want rid?

What do you mean>? , I would just like to expand my photography from compacts now.

thefab444

Established Member
He's done a lot of research, but whenever a negative point about the S5700 arises, he merely dismisses it as "Looks okey to me" (spelling mistake intentional). ;)

Let him buy the lemon I say.

JS

Established Member
He's done a lot of research, but whenever a negative point about the S5700 arises, he merely dismisses it as "Looks okey to me" (spelling mistake intentional). ;)

Let him buy the lemon I say.

JS

What it dose look ok to me:neutral: , Purple fringing dosent really appeal to me , freds camera got it. So what? Its a nice camera it has what I need:).

I have done alot of research and Im used to barrol distortion.

As the 'fab444' would say ''Major spelling mistake international there'' :).

thefab444

Established Member
I most certainly wouldn't say "spelling mistake international"! :? Do you take me for some baboon that can't spell intentional, or even simple words like does correctly?

Purple fringing isn't meant to appeal to you - it's the bugbear of the camera!

JS

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Is it only me who is totally confused about that last past, what with the atrocious grammar an' all.

JS

You're one to talk...
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hang on fellas,

One minute you're saying his photography isn't worthy of a new camera, the next you're slagging him off for not buying an expensive camera.

Why not let him buy what he wants and see how he gets on with it?

RJ

Established Member
I'm not making any comment on his photography, I just think that he should wait until he can afford something decent.

thefab444

Established Member
You're one to talk...

You know, there is a difference between a typo and a complete inability to spell words and use basic grammar correctly. Nobody expects every post to be perfect, but a little bit of grammar can go a long way! You could see it as practice for when you get on to exams where grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. is marked. Fred has endorsed the use of spell checkers, yet doesn't seem to use one. Anyway, that's just a personal gripe rather than something that could start World War III.

Why not let him buy what he wants and see how he gets on with it?

Totally agree, I've given up on persuading him not to buy it! :lol:

JS

RJ

Established Member
Whats the point in asking for advice then just arguing with it all? Just get what you want to get without making a big flap about it...

Established Member
You know, there is a difference between a typo and a complete inability to spell words and use basic grammar correctly. Nobody expects every post to be perfect, but a little bit of grammar can go a long way! You could see it as practice for when you get on to exams where grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. is marked. Fred has endorsed the use of spell checkers, yet doesn't seem to use one. Anyway, that's just a personal gripe rather than something that could start World War III.

Totally agree, I've given up on persuading him not to buy it! :lol:

JS

Can you and the rest quit your whining. None of you give a damn about my pictures. So I dont see why your all moaning;).

RJ

Established Member
What it dose look ok to me:neutral: , Purple fringing dosent really appeal to me , freds camera got it. So what? Its a nice camera it has what I need:).

I have done alot of research and Im used to barrol distortion.

And you think you're ready to take the next step :lol:

Learn a bit about what cameras do first!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Can you and the rest quit your whining. None of you give a damn about my pictures. So I dont see why your all moaning;).

Quit asking for advice then!

T

Tom

Fred - I'd just like to remind you that you still have a limit for 4 posts per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.