• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Car parking recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rup

In the New Year, I'll be travelling to central London in February on a Friday.

I'm coming from the West of England, and I was thinking of parking and then getting the tube.

Can anyone recommend a good place to park?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

higthomas

A classic one from that direction is Hillingdon station, just off the M40 (a junction or two around from the M4).

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hillingdon and Ickenham are the best options depending on the day of the week. Hillingdon is £6.50 on weekdays, £2.50 on Saturdays & Bank Holidays, and £1.60 on Sundays. Ickenham is £4.50, £2 and £1.60 respectively. So you’re better off at Ickenham Mon-Sat and Hillingdon (Hillingdon is closer to the A40) on Sundays.

Simon Alway

You could try Hatton Cross if you don't mind a fairly long ride on the Picadilly Line.
Easy to get to, just off the M4/ M25 at the side of Heathrow so you miss some traffic.
£12 In the large carpark. And frequent service.
And a great place for a bit of plane spotting if the winds in the right direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.