• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cardiff bash today (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Went down to rake in the Rugby additionals today courtesy of ATW. Had Glos-Newport-Glos-Cardiff on 37406/410, then coming back 50031 to Newport for 37406 forward to Gloucester.

A fairly rare bit of track for me, a good line Glos-Newport, fair number of photters out and about.

Took a ride of two on the Cardiff Bay bubble, which was most enjoyable. Many more trips might be a bit of a sanity test mind!

http://redcow.fotopic.net/c1128526.html

Comments appreciated, cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
crikey I didn't know the bubble was in service yet.... an excuse for a trip on the bay line I must say!

nice pix btw!

Respite

Went down to rake in the Rugby additionals today courtesy of ATW. Had Glos-Newport-Glos-Cardiff on 37406/410,

I passed that train just outside Cardiff if that was the topped & tailed one, I was driving ATW's 158859 going the other way.Been a good day for loco hauled thanks to ATW. Passed loco & coaches at Hereford (couldnt see which one as a 60 hauled steel train in the middle road blocked my view). But following that was another loco hauled service even though it was only a skip hauling it.

BTW HSTfan the bubble car has been in service since about August mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.