• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cardiff City Central Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmk1988

Hello guys! I am doing this short interview for a radio feature about Cardiff Central Station . I am searching for rosmeone who has knowledge or any relevant aknowledgement about this certain station in order to get a short interview . Any volunteers please ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cab2Cab

Hello guys! I am doing this short interview for a radio feature about Cardiff Central Station . I am searching for rosmeone who has knowledge or any relevant aknowledgement about this certain station in order to get a short interview . Any volunteers please ?

Good luck in finding rosmeone , never heard of them! :D

I don't think Tom Jones is doing alot these days at the mo, bell him.

YorkshireBear

Established Member

Might help members if you gave what information you need? (i cant help never even been to cardiff)

ChiefPlanner

Established Member
Surely the ATW Press Office is the first call - explain what you are doing and what you want - and take it from there (I am sure they can field a suitable person)

Doing interviews on a station without permission is a good way to get evicted off the premises.

Michael.Y

Established Member
Two / three destinations:

Cardiff Central Library

Newport Central Reference Library

Ian Allen Publishing shop in the Morgan Arcade.

Full of books with a lot of the information you need.

djmk1988

I have lots of informations about Cardiff Central from books and other sources, but the intention was to get a recorded interview. Done anyway. Tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.