• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Change from Kilometers to Miles on BVE4

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.G.E.Bakker

[BHello Everyone ,[/B]

Is it possible to change from Kilometers ( on the left bottom portion of the screen to Miles ?

If that is the case, can I make the change myself ?

regards,

Ed Bakker

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

E.G.E.Bakker

Quite Simply,

Its Impossible due to the way the programme was made.

thanks for the response, very helpful. In a way a pity, because I prefer to run BVE4 on a smaller screen and when you for instance do the Tyne valley route with an HST 125, you can hardly read the speedometer in miles.

Cheers from
Oxford
New Zealand

Ed Bakker

Darandio

Established Member
Originally when this bugged me, I just wrote down a little chart with the mph and kmh equivalents, it was ok, but I still prefer to work from the speedo.

E.G.E.Bakker

Originally when this bugged me, I just wrote down a little chart with the mph and kmh equivalents, it was ok, but I still prefer to work from the speedo.

Hello,
Yes ended up with a little chart as well, but like you prefer to use the
spedometer. It depends very much too which train you use on a small screen, with some of them you can actually read the speed on the meter.

Cheers,

Ed Bakker

skydo

What does it mean to own a million numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.