• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Changing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian1944

With an advance ticket "Dunbar to London Undergrnd Zones 1-2" I'll be arriving at Kings Cross at 13.49 on a Friday, needing to catch a departure at 14.50 from Paddington, i.e. with lots of time. Two questions on the KX to Padd journey:

1. Is the easiest connection still the westbound Hammersmith and City, as I've seen stated elsewhere?

1. If I fancied a BOJ en route, would the ticket permit this? It has a GC restriction code, which doesn't mention the Underground.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
At Kings + board any train with a destination of Hammersmith, this may be a Circle or Hammersmith/City line train. You can also board the Met line and change onto the Bakerloo at Baker St (if doing this then board using the first set of doors of the 5th Car, this will put you in the best position for the stairs at Baker St down to the tube lines there).

Once you have started your LU journey you cannot exit and later resume your journey with this ticket (except where required to change trains).

ian1944

At Kings + board any train with a destination of Hammersmith, this may be a Circle or Hammersmith/City line train. You can also board the Met line and change onto the Bakerloo at Baker St (if doing this then board using the first set of doors of the 5th Car, this will put you in the best position for the stairs at Baker St down to the tube lines there).

Once you have started your LU journey you cannot exit and later resume your journey with this ticket (except where required to change trains).

Thanks, I'll keep it simple and as close to the surface as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.