• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cheltenham to Shrewsbury on Dec 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxidave

I shall be travelling with 3 friends from Cheltenham to Shrewsbury on Saturday 11th December for football. I have already purchased advance tickets Cheltenham to Wolverhampton on XCountry but would like to go from Wolverhampton to Shrewsbury with LM using Groupsaver 4. It is not possible to buy these goupsaver tickets from the LM website but can I purchase them at Wolverhampton even though this station is, I believe, operated by Virgin.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John @ home

Established Member
I ... would like to go from Wolverhampton to Shrewsbury with LM using Groupsaver 4. It is not possible to buy these goupsaver tickets from the LM website
Agreed. But it is possible to purchase Groupsave, including Wolverhampton - Shrewsbury, from the FCC website.
can I purchase them at Wolverhampton even though this station is, I believe, operated by Virgin.
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.