• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Christmas Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
FGWFan said:
You can also see it's a Freedom of Britain BritRail pass, supposedly unavailable in the UK! It's supposed to only be available to people visiting the UK from Europe or America, wherever they're coming from. I certainly didn't know of a First Class version!

It is acually an ALR - that's what comes up when you don't have the barcode for one!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

FGWFan said:
Mojo said:
Yes it does, look at the type, you can see I bought it with a Child Priv.

You can also see it's a Freedom of Britain BritRail pass, supposedly unavailable in the UK! It's supposed to only be available to people visiting the UK from Europe or America, wherever they're coming from. I certainly didn't know of a First Class version!

What good will it do to the people living in America :? Unless there planning to ride the rails in the UK?

Nick

Rhys said:
I want a HST 5 Mk3s and the Alstom Test Track To Hit 125 on

Errrm, don't forget to keep the local chavs away with good security and keep the OHLE live to stop the idiots from nicking it.

Muppet

yes ill conect the power systems supply to an elctrical 20ft Fence spashed with water. :lol: Zaaaapppppp

Gareth Hale

I also wish for a White Christmas, and if it keeps up like this. We will have one. Just got another 4 inches of Snow and the hottest day this week is -3C and the coldest temp in the night is -17C. Total of 8 Inches of Snow has fell and there is a 90% chance for more today :shock: :) :shock: :)

steve158

nothing much really, i'd just like to settle down in worcester, find a cheaper flat to live in, and a few extra quid wouldn't go amiss.

and scunthorpe united to sack their manager and some members of the board.(i'll never get that).

voyagerdude220

Established Member
FGWFan said:
Mojo said:
Yes it does, look at the type, you can see I bought it with a Child Priv.

I'll add the following to my Wish List:

-Someone special
-37s continuing with ATW on the Misery Line, more of the Valleys, more of the network in general
-HSTs over more of the network, even if only on irregular basis on some routes
-FC available with ATW and on the Far North Line, over more of the network in general.

Well, as a person still allowed to get a child fare, Is their any obvious checks by the person/company you'd buy it from, to make sure you aren't from the UK?

What did TM's say when you produced the rover on trains? (Or did they just accept it as they would for any other ticket?)

Where do you get info about this/prices?

Dave A

I'd like to take over the world! So does anyone know the fastest way to become president of the usa? :P :lol:

Meh, give me a Terry's Chocolate Orange and I'll be fine :D

"DON'T TAP IT, WHACK IT!" <D

bloogrape

look ugly
act stupid
memorize over 1000 words for conferences
and not to mention talk like a hillybilly "hail NO"

Status
Not open for further replies.